- E-books are great for travel. They are light weight, compact, and easy to carry. And unlike laptop or cell phone screens, the display screen on a Kindle reduces glare and can be easily read in strong sunlight.
- You can lay on your side when reading an e-book on an e-book Reader. Try that with a traditional book!
- Regular books do not include a dictionary or keyboard, but an e-book Reader does.
- You can’t collect old or rare e-books.
- You can’t press flowers with an e-book Reader.
- Hitting someone in the head with an e-book Reader does not pack the same wallop as it does if you bop them with a good old fashioned hard back book.
You decide. :)
Read the full article here.